torek, 31. januar 2012

Vicoteka 193#

That awkward moment when you gently throw your phone onto your bed and it decides to bounce off 3 walls, break a lamp, and kill a cat.



* * *




Apparently, the answer "I know" is not a good answer for when your friend tells you how good his girlfriend is in bed.



* * *



There's plenty of fish in the sea, I just suck at fishing.



* * *




"I'm not fat I'm big boned!"
"Bones don't jiggle..."



* * *



My girlfriend told me to see things from a girl's point of view…

I looked out of the kitchen window.



* * *



She:
"Does this outfit make me look fat?"
He:
"NO, your fat makes you look fat!!!"



* * *



If A Couple in love are called "Love Birds", then a couple who`ve fought with each other should be called "Angry Birds".



* * *



That Awkward Moment when you say "Goodbye!" to someone but you both walk off in the same direction.






Vir - Twitter: 
@Rhodes411
@itsWillyFerrell
@Autocorrects
@laughbook
@funnyevil
@rene





--

Ni komentarjev: