torek, 24. januar 2012

Vicoteka 185#

What did the penis say to the condom?

Cover me, I´m going in!!



* * *



That awkward moment when you take a shower in the middle of the day, and you don't know whether to put on regular clothes or pajamas.



* * *



What? No, I didn't fall... the floor looked lonely, so I gave it a hug.



* * *



Girls with big boobs, stop saying "my eyes are up here" ...I know your eyes are up there, I wasn't looking at your eyes.



* * *



If strippers are now called exotic dancers then drug dealers should be called exotic pharmacist.



* * *



Dear Diet Coke,
I feel like you're over reacting.

Sincerely, Mentos



* * *



I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.



* * *



I just stepped on a cornflake. Now, I am officially a cereal killer.




Vir - Twitter: 
@Rhodes411
@itsWillyFerrell
@its_stewie
@Autocorrects


--

Ni komentarjev: