ponedeljek, 9. januar 2012

Vicoteka 161#

Just doing my weekly anti-virus scan, my laptop is a whore...



* * *



I feel like grabbing a random kid by the shoulders and screaming:
"I'm you from the future!"



* * *



Listen, I'll drink responsibly when they come out with a brand of scotch named 'Responsibly'.



* * *



Bad decisions make the best stories!



* * *



"Nobody ever asked me what I wanted..."
-Santa suicide note



* * *



Showering with my girlfriend...
Her:
"Ooh baby, just do what feels natural ;)
...Wait... WTF! ...Are you peeing!??!?!!"



* * *



It doesn't matter how badass you are... When a child hands you their plastic toy cellphone... You answer it.



* * *



I was at the gym and there's a new machine there. I only used it for about 1 hour and I started to feel sick...
It's got Snickers, Mars, Twix...



* * *




I hate when you have headphones on and get a mini heart attack when someone touches your shoulder.



* * *


I drew my gun. The guy in front of me drew his gun. Then I drew my other gun, and soon we were surrounded by some lovely drawings of guns.



* * *



"I love your hair."
"Thanks, I grew it myself."





Vir - Twitter: 
@Rhodes411
@itsWillyFerrell


--

Ni komentarjev: