četrtek, 12. januar 2012

Vicoteka 167#

A boomerang is really just a Frisbee for people with no friends.



* * *



Whenever a man uses a hair straightener, I find it ironic that it's still called a straightener.



* * *



I used to think I was good in bed...
Until my girlfriend told me she had asthma.



* * *



I'm starting a band called "Free Beer" so that when people see a sign that says, "Free Beer Tomorrow at 9PM" everyone will show up.



* * *



My friend Rick is living the dream!

He's in a coma...



* * *



Sometimes I like to sneak up on my alarm clock when it's sleeping and yell "how does it feel bitch!"



* * *



I hate when people see me at the supermarket and are like, "Hey, what are you doing here?" and I'm like, "Oh you know, hunting dinosaurs..."








Vir - Twitter: 
@Rhodes411
@itsWillyFerrell


--

Ni komentarjev: