nedelja, 29. januar 2012

Vicoteka 191#

Dad: "Can I tell you a little story?"
Son: "Sure dad!"
Dad: "Once upon a time your dog got hit by a car this morning..."



* * *



Finished first page of test.
*flips paper over loudly so everyone knows i'm ahead of them*



* * *



I once thought a thought, but the thought I thought I thought, was indeed not the thought that I thought I thought.



* * *



It takes 134 minutes of active sex to burn all the calories from a bag of crisps.
I just ate five bags, what are you doing tonight?



* * *



Going to McDonald's for a salad is like going to a prostitute for a hug.



* * *



What starts with F and ends with UCK?
Thats rigt! FIRETRUCK.

Well what starts with P and ends with ORN?
Thats Right! POPCORN!



* * *



Police Officer:
- How high are you?
- No, no, no, it's: "Hi. How are you"



Vir - Twitter: 
@Rhodes411
@itsWillyFerrell
@Autocorrects
@laughbook
@funnyevil
@rene




--

Ni komentarjev: