ponedeljek, 30. januar 2012

Vicoteka 192#

Relationships are like fat people, most of them don't work out.



* * *



Mom:
"Wake up!"
Me:
| ~_~ | -_- | °_- | -_° | >___< | o_O | o_o |



* * *



For you men who think a woman’s place is in the kitchen, remember… that’s where the knives are kept.



* * *



I only party on 2 occasions:
1. When it’s my birthday
2. When it’s not…



* * *



Don’t talk about yourself so much…
we’ll do that when you leave.



* * *



How am I going to spend Valentine's Day?
One the floor with a bottle of Vodka in my hand, screaming Adele songs to my cat!



* * *



Sign out Facebook, turn off computer, get into bed, grab phone, check Facebook.






Vir - Twitter: 
@Rhodes411
@itsWillyFerrell
@Autocorrects
@laughbook
@funnyevil
@rene





--

Ni komentarjev: