četrtek, 29. december 2011

Vicoteka 150#

Santa goes to your house, down your chimney, and watches you while you sleep and everyone adores him.

But I do it ONE time...



* * *



Facebook is the second most famous word which starts with an 'F' and ends with a 'K'.



* * *



Don't like your own Facebook status... that's like giving yourself a high five in public.



* * *



It has always been my dream to be a scientist... I'm even developing a new drug for lesbians with depression.

It's called Trycoxagain...



* * *



Can you let me know why Super Mario can smash through bricks... yet he dies when he touches a turtle?!



* * *



Dear Math, I liked you until you revealed you true meaning:

M ental
A buse
T o
H umans




Vir - Twitter: 
@Rhodes411
@itsWillyFerrell



--

Ni komentarjev: