sobota, 10. december 2011

Vicoteka 139#

I got pulled over by the Police last night.
The officer said "Papers?"
So I yelled, "SCISSORS,...  I WIN!!"  and drove off...



* * *



Dear Eminem,

Not only do we have the same name, but we're both black on the inside too!

Sincerely,
M&Ms



* * *



Listen, if God really didn't want women to cook, he wouldn't have filled their body with milk and eggs.



* * *



I Wish that I could wake up to surprise sex every morning,.. it's the best!

...Unless you're in prison.



* * *



I bought some batteries, but they weren't included.



* * *



Girl: "What's your favorite position?"
Guy: "68"
Girl: "What is 68?"
Guy: "It's when you go down on me and I owe you one..."



* * *



The only reason that Santa is so jolly, is because he knows where all the bad girls live.



* * *



Edward isn't a vampire... he lives in the forest, he doesn't eat people, and he sparkles...

...He's a fairy.





Vir - Twitter: 
@Rhodes411
@itsWillyFerrell


--

Ni komentarjev: