četrtek, 11. oktober 2012

Vicoteka #258

In about 20 years, the hardest thing our kids will have to do is find a username that isn’t taken.



* * *



Who was the greatest whore in history? Ms. Pacman. For 25 cents that whore swallowed balls till she died.



* * *



I like to analyze words. For example, I'm pretty sure the word 'studying' was derived from the words 'students dying'...



* * *



I wonder how police on bikes arrest people. “"Alright, get in the basket!"?



* * *



When you're sober you think twice before you speak. When you're drunk you speak twice before you think.



* * *



Going to McDonald's for a salad is like going to a prostitute for a hug.



* * *



Boy: "Hey dad I got a girlfriend."
Dad: "Good job son!"

Girl: "Hey daddy I got a boyfriend."
Dad: *Loads shotgun*





--

Ni komentarjev: