torek, 29. november 2011

Vicoteka 130#

I'm addicted to alcohol, which is good for you...
You're about 4 beers away from being my type.



* * *



If your heart was broken, you'd be dead. So stop complaining!



* * *



I may not be Mr. Right, but I'll gladly have sex with you until he shows up.



* * *



You were sexy until you got out of bed the next morning, and left your face on the pillow.



* * *



You know you're getting old when your friends start having kids on purpose.



* * *



You were sexy until the lights came on. Then you try and say you need beauty sleep? You need to hibernate!



* * *



I was picking up dog shit in the park the other day, when I thought to myself... I should really get a dog.





Vir - Twitter: 
@Rhodes411
@itsWillyFerrell



--

Ni komentarjev: