nedelja, 20. november 2011

Vicoteka 118#

Forget 'Airplane Mode', every phone should have 'Drunk Mode'.
So that when it's on, you get: “Are you sure you want to send this text?”


* * * 


Touch it gently, put 2 fingers inside, if it's wide use 3 fingers, make sure it's wet, rub up and down.

Yup... that's how you wash a cup.


* * * 


Awkward moment: when a serial killer picks up a rapist.
Rapist: "Turn down that dark road."
Killer: "I was planning on it."


* * *


Do women also shake the gas pump twice after filling up? Or is that just a man thing?


* * *


When you have a pet it's good. You can blame all suspicious sounds on them when in bed.
*BANG!*
"What was that?"
" ...it was just the fish..."

* * *

If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?


* * *


Twilight fans, vampires are dead and have no blood pumping through them... they can never get an erection. Enjoy fantasizing about that.


* * *


SMS:
"Sorry about those texts last night. My phone was drunk."


* * *


I told the monster in my closet that coming out of there would make him gay.
That solves that problem.


* * *


Patient: "How much longer do I have?"
Doctor: "Ten"
Patient: "Ten What!?!"
Doctor: "Nine...”


* * *


I've always wanted to go into an elevator full of strangers and say "I bet you're wondering why I've gathered you all here today".


* * *


Make the little things count.
Teach midgets math.




Vir - Twitter: 
@Rhodes411
@itsWillyFerrell




--

Ni komentarjev: