četrtek, 9. februar 2012

Vicoteka 196#

My sexlife as a song title:
"Me, myself and I."



* * *



That awkward moment when you make eye contact with someone... through the little crack on the bathroom stall.



* * *



If I worked on a restaurant on Valentines Day, I would put a fake engagement ring in every girl's drink.



* * *



"3 words, 8 letters. Say it, and I'm yours." ..
"3 worlds, 8 letters."



* * *



I didn’t trip; I was testing gravity. It still works.



* * *



*finds out crush isn't at school today*:
"Damn wasted outfit"



* * *



Girls are like parking spaces. All the good ones are taken- the rest are handicapped.



* * *



"Stuck in the friend zone" should be a relationship status on Facebook.



* * *



I was approached by a detective yesterday and he asked, "Where were you between four and six?" So I said, "Kindergarten..."



* * *



Pregnancy tests should read: You’re Screwed! or Keep Screwing.



* * *



When I yawn, I wonder
if deaf people think I'm screaming.



* * *



That awkward moment when the guy who discovered milk has to explain what he was doing to the cow...



* * *



*On Facebook* Hot person:
Just ate lunch!
*93 likes, 37 comments*

Normal person:
It's my birthday! :D
*mom likes this*



* * *



Teacher: What comes after 69?
You: 70?
Teacher: No, mouthwash! Haha, you fail!






Vir - Twitter: 
@Rhodes411
@itsWillyFerrell
@Autocorrects
@laughbook
@funnyevil





--

Ni komentarjev: