četrtek, 2. februar 2012

Vicoteka 194#

I'm gonna take a hot shower. It's a normal shower with me in it



* * *



Son: "Dad, this boy in school keeps calling me gay..."
Dad: "Then why don't you just beat him up!"
Son: "Cause he's cute..."



* * *



I don’t like people who can’t make fun of themselves. It just makes more work for me.



* * *



Job Interview Of 2012:
"What are your skills?"
"Speed texting, procrastination, and sarcasm."



* * *



Bees are a good example of Karma; once they sting someone… they die.



* * *



Got to China on honey moon and get intimate. Tell your child they were "Made in China"



* * *



I am not single, I’m romantically challenged



* * *



Facebook is modern way of having imaginary friends.



* * *



On a scale of 9 to 10, how would you rate me?



* * *



Age is just a number… yeah, and jail is just a room.



* * *



The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else.



* * *



I like birthdays, but I think too many can kill you.



* * *



The fact that no one understands you does not make you an artist.



* * *



Genius idea: Homeless man with a sign that said:
"Bet you can’t hit me with a quarter!"



* * *



When someone says, “Expect the unexpected,” I like to punch them in the face to express my disagreement.



* * *



Some guy waved to me and then walked up and said:
“Sorry, I thought you were someone else.”
I said:
“I am.”



* * *


You know what's odd?

Every other number.



* * *



roses are red.
violets are red.
bushes are red.
my garden is on fire.



* * *



Buy hamster. Name it virginity. Lose hamster. Close enough.



* * *



I'm not flirting, I'm just being extra nice to someone who is extra attractive.



* * *



The origin of the word Boob:
B = the arial view.
oo = the front view.
b = the side view.





Vir - Twitter: 
@Rhodes411
@itsWillyFerrell
@Autocorrects
@laughbook
@funnyevil





--

Ni komentarjev: